Sailboats / / 688 views
- Hvalsoe 2006.
- Length: 15 feet 9 inches, Beam: 4 feet 6 inches,
- Minimum Draft: 6 inches, 3ft w/ centerboard down
- Weight Approx. 210 lbs, Spritsail: 84 square feet,
- Western Red Cedar planking on White Oak bent frames
- Mahogany stem, transom, centerboard trunk, knees
- Hardwood keel and riveted rubrails White Oak, Thwarts Sitka Spruce
- All fastenings are copper and bronze .
- Rush Sail
- 2 sets of oars, Boat hook
- new cover 2022
- Trailer, lashings, misc tack.
Details construction on Eric’s website: